Hello, on August 1, I ordered them 2 clocks worth 1300 dollars my money took them right away !!!After 3 days I was told that one model does not have it I think this should have been told before they took my money but ....

!!! I chose another model after another 2 days told me that this model also did not have it, I chose a third and did not have it. I asked for the money I said I had to wait for them 2 months I will not wait to wait, but they continue to lie to me and make me choose 4 model clock and do not return the money. Do not buy from these people they are crooks and scammers, I burned with 1300 dollars unfortunately, but if I can help someone and prevent him from being a deceiver, he too.

They took my money 14 days ago and have not yet confirmed what clocks they will send me. Unfortunately, they are not in Europe or in America such people are in jail !!!

If I'd read about them early, I'd have 1300 dollars in more, but !?DO NOT BUY FROM THEM YOU ARE NOT CORRECT !!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with AllSwissWatch?

Comments

Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Louis Vuitton - A disgusting return policy! Louis Vuitton "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..." Read more BESTREPLICA.SR Fraudulent site that sell Rolex SCAM FAKE.SITE Bestreplica "Here is my experience with BESTREPLICA.SR, I got sucked for the amazing website someone designed and decided to order, today I decided to cancel my order because the watch never..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more